- A TWO-YEAR POSTDOC position is available. Details HERE. Interested? Send an email to email@example.com
- Atitheb CHAIYASITDHI has been selected for a short talk at the upcoming ARO meeting (Feb 21, 2021). Congratulations!
- Mélanie TOBIN (alumni) has been invited to give a talk on her PhD work (see eLife paper below) at the upcoming ARO meeting (Fed 23, 2021). Congratulations!
- Laure STICKEL has joined the lab as Assistant Engineer. Welcome! See her profile HERE.
- Published in PNAS (Oct 2020): « Fast recovery of disrupted tip links induced by mechanical displacement of hair bundles ». In collaboration with Jim Hudspeth’s lab at the Rockefeller University (New York, USA). Check out the paper HERE.
- Published in Ann Rev Cond Matt Phys (Oct 2020, advanced on-line version): « Mechanical Frequency Tuning by Sensory Hair Cells, the Receptors and Amplifiers of the Inner Ear ». A review article written with Jim Hudspeth. Check out the paper HERE.
- Published in eLife (April 2019): « Stiffness and tension gradients of the hair cell’s tip-link complex in the mammalian cochlea. » Check out the paper HERE.