Membres de l’équipe
Allison Bardin, PhD
Allison Bardin Chef d'équipe Equipe Bardin Tél : Retour à la liste
2003 Ph.D., Biology Massachusetts Institute of Technology
1997 B.A., Biochemistry University of California, Berkeley
- September 2010-present: Group Leader of Stem Cell and Tissue Homeostasis team in the Department of Developmental Biology and Cancer at the Institut Curie, DR2 CNRS (CNRS UMR 3215/ Inserm U934), Investigating novel mechanisms regulating adult stem cells using the Drosophila adult intestine.
- 2006-August 2010: Research scientist CR2 CNRS in the lab of Dr. Francois Schweisguth. Institut Pasteur, CNRS URA 2578 (Ecole Normale Supérieure, CNRS UMR8542 until 2008) Investigating mechanisms controlling the fate and differentiation potential of adult stem cell in the Drosophila intestine.
- 2003-2005: Post-doctoral research fellow in the laboratory of Dr. François Schweisguth. Ecole Normale Supérieure CNRS UMR8542, Paris. Uncovered the role of the Bearded family of proteins in Notch signaling as negative regulators of the E3 ubiquitin-ligase Neuralized
- 1998-2002: Ph.D. student in the laboratory of Professor Angelika Amon, Center for Cancer Research, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA. Studied mitotic exit of the cell cycle in budding yeast.
- 1997-1998: Research assistant in the laboratory of Professor Stephen Jackson at the Wellcome/CRC Institute at Cambridge University, UK. Investigated RNA polymerase in Archaea.
- 2017 Laureate of the Schlumberger Foundation for Education and Research
- 2016 Bronze Medal of the CNRS (Centre Nationale de la Recherche Scientifique)
- 2014-present: Prime d’Excellence Scientifique, CNRS
- 2004-2006 Human Frontier Science Program long-term post-doctoral fellowship 2003-2004 EMBO long-term post-doctoral fellowship
Addition Scientific Activities:
- Director of a French Stem Cell Network (Groupement de Recherche ‘Stem Cells’#3740) composed of 30 teams throughout France: www.stemcells-live.fr
- Committee Member Foundation ARC (CS3)
- Co-Organizer, The Paris Fly meeting 2014
- Co-Organizer, The Notch Meeting 2013