Technical Engineer (Engineer d’étude)Retour à la liste
A Technical Engineer position is available starting immediately in the Homologous Recombination and Cancer lab headed by Dr. Aura Carreira at Institut Curie, Orsay site (located in the campus of Paris SUD Univ., south of Paris), France
Description of duties:
- Biochemical and Cell Biology based assays
- Molecular Biology tools: PCR, cloning, mutagenesis, gene editing.
- Generation of stable cell lines
- Technical Engineer (Engineer d’étude) with at least one year of experience in a Life Sciences laboratory.
- The candidate should be fluent in English, and have excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: biochemistry, protein purification, cell imaging, molecular biology, mammalian cell culture.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and consistent with I. Curie pay scale.
How to apply: Please send your CV, motivation letter and the names/contact information of 2/3 referees to Aura Carreira: before the 26th of April 2019.
For information about the interests of the group visit: https://science.curie.fr/equipe-carreira